There is a real living colony of bacteria inside your gut. Some are good while others are downright bad. Each day, there is a battle between the two bacteria. When the bad claims the victory, your immune system and overall health is compromised. If you pay close attention, your body provides clues that the bad guys have taken over. That said, you should increase the consumption of probiotics foods or take high-quality probiotics supplements. Thankfully, Activatedyou offers the most powerful probiotics supplements on the market. Here are five signs that you need probiotics;
If you experience gas issues such as bloating or occasional constipation, that’s a red flag you need probiotics. Poor digestive symptoms show there is an imbalance in your intestinal microbial flora which can lead to more serious problems. Many doctors will prescribe generic antacids, but such medications only address the surface level symptoms. With this in mind, most probiotics will treat the root cause of the problem. These friendly bacteria work to offset the bad intestinal bacteria. When you take supplemental probiotics, your digestive system will perform at its best.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
IBS comes as a result of too much bacteria in the small intestine. Besides that, studies have shown that overuse of antibiotics can accelerate the condition. While such medications can kill the bacterial infections, they harmfully alter the microbial flora in your digestive tract. It doesn’t matter whether you just finished a course a month or a year ago. If you haven’t finished the harmful bacteria, it can put you at a serious health risk.
By taking probiotics, you’ll bind and surpass the growth of pathogenic bacteria. In addition to that, they help in the absorption of nutrients like vitamins, fats, and minerals from the foods you consume. Before you buy your first probiotics, you must know what to look for, and what to
If you suffer from eczema, acne, or rashes, it’s most likely due to an imbalance in your gut bacteria. It may sound strange, but the skin reflects how healthy our body is. In other words, the bacteria on your skin produce raw fats to moisturize it. This means that when your flora gut is not healthy, the bad bacteria dominate your body. Other than that, a lot of problems can arise including kidney inflammation which is a cause of most skin-related problems. If you want to clear your skin, you have to clean your gut.
Since your skin is a major elimination organ, probiotics can play a crucial role in the elimination of toxins. While many people have problems identifying the right probiotics supplements, Activatedyou has made it easy for you. They offer powerful gastrointestinal supplements to support your gut health.
You are depressed
There are millions of neurons that provide a constant flow of information between our guts and brains. For this reason, the gut acts as the second brain. Unfortunately, many people are not aware of the fact that the highest concentration of serotonin is in the gut. Simply put, if your gut is full of the harmful bacteria, you will not have enough serotonin. Recent research shows that there is a significant difference between people struggling with depression and other mental issues.
By taking probiotics, the anti-inflammatory microbes in them will positively affect your gut. Activatedyou offers probiotics with serotonin and anti-inflammatory capacity. They have overall effects similar to anti-depressants. When your gut gets back where it needs to be, your mood will improve.
Migraines are not just the usual headaches that go away after you take an aspirin. It’s a piercing pain caused by dilation of blood vessels around the brain. What your doctor is not telling you is the condition is linked to your gut health. Recent research shows that people who suffer from migraines have a high level of bacteria known to process nitrates commonly found in vegetables, artificial sweeteners, processed meat and even some wines. Having said all that, supplementing your diet with probiotics can decrease the intensity of migraines in the long-term.
Let’s face it; a good health starts in the gut. If you note any of the above signs of probiotics deficiency, you should talk to your doctor immediately. He or she is likely to recommended probiotics capsules to replenish the harmful bacteria in your system. The easiest way of getting the good bacteria is by taking probiotics supplements. Activatedyou offers the most advanced probiotics to optimize your digestive system. This could mean reduced gas and bloating, diarrhea, smoother digestion, and improved immune function.
It is no secret that weight loss and detox go hand in hand. If you have been trying to lose weight without much success, the problem could be the toxins in your body. When toxins accumulate in your body, they will not only slow digestion but they will make your metabolism slower and this can only lead to accumulation of fat and weight over time. The good news is that there are weight loss supplements that also work as detox supplements. Some of the best of these supplements include:
310 Detox Clay
The 310 Clay is made of pure calcium bentonite clay. This particular type of clay is known for its healing abilities and it has been used by different communities around the world for generations. The 310 clay cleanses the body by attracting all toxins thanks to its strong negative ionic charge. These toxins are then excreted and the end result is a healthier and better running body.
Just like other detox supplements, the 310 clay can help a great deal when it comes to weight loss. By ridding the body of toxins, this clay results in a higher metabolism, making burning fat and getting rid of excess weight much easier. The clay itself is also filling and it will help you keep away from unhealthy foods and generally reduce your caloric intake. This can work to your advantage if you are looking to reduce the number of calories you eat each day.
This detox clay is safe and its source is FDA certified. The fact that it is available in its natural form means that it comes without the negative side effects of artificial substances. Even better, the clay comes with a pH level of 9.7. It is, therefore, able to transform the body to the
alkaline state that runs optimally and is perfect for weight loss.
For a start, a week-long detox using this clay is recommended. Thereafter, you can take a dose of this clay every day to keep your body in check and ensure continuous cleansing.
Irwin Naturals Active-Cleanse and Probiotics
This is a gentle yet highly effective cleanser. The cleanser has been proven to be quite effective in cleaning the digestive tract. Notable ingredients include:
Triphala is a blend of three fruits that have been extensively used in Ayurvedic medicine. These fruits are known to promote digestion, energize the body, and help the body naturally cleanse itself.
Aloe is yet another natural body cleanser. Aloe also comes with other essential nutrients and healing properties.
Good weight loss supplements come with probiotics that promote the growth of healthy bacteria and in the process ensure optimal digestion. This supplement comes loaded with probiotics and a serving delivers over 9 billion viable probiotics.
For best results, you should take 3 capsules of this supplement in the morning and 3 at bedtime. You can reduce the capsules to 4 if you get loose stool. Just ensure that you stay hydrated throughout the day and take healthy and easy to digest foods during your detox.
Herbalife Cell U Loss Supplement
This detox supplement comes with asparagus root, parsley, dandelion leaf, corn silk and sodium. The Cell U Loss supplement is also enriched with calcium, magnesium, and potassium. All the ingredients work in different ways to eliminate toxins. The supplement is also one of the best supplements for weight loss as it also helps eliminate water weight.
Though there is not much scientific evidence where the effectiveness of the ingredients used to make this supplement is concerned, there is no doubt that it works and many people have used the supplement to cleanse their bodies. That said, results are not guaranteed and you have to use the supplement as required in order to see results.
If you want to lose weight, this supplement can help you lose the extra pounds. You will, however, need to make healthy food choices and reduce your caloric intake if you want to see fast and lasting results. You also have to remember that just like with other weight loss supplements, consistency is required and you have to allow some time for the supplement to work.
Some people have reported negative side effects ranging from mild stomachaches to confusion after using this Herbalife supplement. You are advised to discontinue using this supplement if you experience adverse side effects. Also consult your physician if you suffer from digestive problem among other conditions.
Nagen is a unique formula developed exclusively for California based company, Live Cell Research. Designed as a comprehensive anti-aging formula, Niagen promotes healthy and youthful overall function of every system in the body, as well as vital organ function through boosting levels of a compound known as NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). This is done through its precursor, Vitamin B3, otherwise known as nicotinamide riboside. Researchers know that age-related decline of this compound is linked to a variety of potential health problems including neurodegeneration, cardiovascular events, and even DNA damage.1
However, scientists have recently discovered that NAD+ levels can be restored through supplementation of Nicotinamide riboside (Vitamin B3) – the same compound found inside the Niagen formula!2
How Does Niagen Work?
The age-related decline of NAD+ production is very common in most people. However, there are many different consequences of decline in NAD+ levels and the related loss of vital enzymes known as SIRT’s. They can include these 5 health concerns:
1. Neurodegeneration. NAD+ performs many functions in the body, one of which is regulating the enzymes that consume it, including what are known as sirtuins or SIRT’s. Together, Vitamin B3, and SIRT1 work to regulate metabolism and circadian rhythm – two vital body processes that commonly deteriorate with age. However, age-related NAD+ decline is associated with a number of neurodegenerative health problems stemming from cellular dysfunction. This suggests that when supplementing with Vitamin B3 (NAD’s+ precursor) you may be able to counteract age-associated risk factors of neurodegeneration.3,4
2. Vascular Inflammation. The cardiovascular system can be bombarded by a number of health issues as we age. In fact, cardiovascular disease is the #1 killer of both men and women worldwide.5 For this reason, it is very important that you consider the protective role of NAD+. Numerous studies have shown that a lack of NAD+ production may be associated with a range of cardiovascular risk factors including damage to blood vessels.6,7
3. Liver Damage. Fat storage does not just happen around your mid-section. In fact, fat accumulation can also occur inside your liver, increasing your risk of cholesterol buildup and fatty liver disease.8,9
4. Insulin Resistance. Low levels of NAD+ and the associated reduction in SIR’s may prevent healthy cells from effectively removing sugar from the bloodstream.10,11 This often results in higher blood sugar levels--a component of metabolic syndrome.12
5. Fatigue/Loss of Muscle Strength. Without enough NAD+ production, fatty acids may not be properly oxidized in the body, depriving the body of its most vital natural energy sources: fat.13,14
Niagen works to replenish lost stores of NAD+ by adding 250 mg of its pre-cursor known as nicotinamide riboside to your body for absorption. With use, you may be able to reduce risk for some of these health problems. Not only that, researchers also know that Vitamin B3 extends life span and may also increase/enhance endurance, cognitive function, and cellular energy.15,16
Can Niagen Work for Me?
Vitamin B3 is a nutrient needed for an estimated 400+ enzymatic reactions in the body. Essential for energy production and cellular communication, a new form of this vitamin called nicotinamide riboside, found inside every bottle of Niagen, may help to boost NAD+ levels and restore damaged tissues. This can work to offer anti-aging benefits to anyone who desires to increase the amount of NAD+ in their bodies.
Boosting NAD+ levels with Vitamin B3 is one way to directly approach your health with an effective strategy for youthful vitality. So, talk to your doctor today about adding Niagen to your everyday health regimen. There is no better time!
1. Shin-ichiro Imai, Leonard Guarente. NAD+ and Sirtuins in Aging and Disease Shin-ichiro Imai1 and Leonard Guarente. Trends Cell Biol. 2014 Aug; 24(8): 464–471.
2. Samuel A. J. Trammell, Mark S. Schmidt. Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans. Nature Communications 7, Article number: 12948 (2016).
3. Imai S, Guarente L. NAD+ and sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol. 2014 Aug;24(8):464-71.
4. Min SW, Sohn PD. Sirtuins in neurodegenerative diseases: an update on potential mechanisms. Front Aging Neurosci. 2013 Sep 25;5:53.
5. World Health Organization. Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs). May 2017.
6. Oellerich MF, Potente M. FOXOs and sirtuins in vascular growth, maintenance, and aging. Circ Res. 2012 Apr 27;110(9):1238-51.
7. Haigis MC, Sinclair DA. Mammalian sirtuins: biological insights and disease relevance. Annu Rev Pathol. 2010;5:253-95.
8. Tao R, Wei D, Gao H. Hepatic FoxOs regulate lipid metabolism via modulation of expression of the nicotinamide phosphoribosyltransferase gene. J Biol Chem. 2011 Apr 22;286(16):14681-90.
9. Arguello G, Balboa E. Recent insights on the role of cholesterol in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015 Sep;1852(9):1765-78.
10. Haigis MC, Sinclair DA. Mammalian sirtuins: biological insights and disease relevance. Annu Rev Pathol. 2010;5:253-95.
11. Frojdo S, Durand C, Molin L, et al. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase as a novel functional target for the regulation of the insulin signaling pathway by SIRT1. Mol Cell.
12. Sasaki T, Kim HJ, Kobayashi M, et al. Induction of hypothalamic Sirt1 leads to cessation of feeding via agouti-related peptide. Endocrinology. 2010 Jun;151(6):2556-66.
13. Feige JN, Lagouge M, Canto C, et al. Specific SIRT1 activation mimics low energy levels and protects against diet-induced metabolic disorders by enhancing fat oxidation. Cell Metab. 2008 Nov;8(5):347-58.
14. Green MF, Hirschey MD. SIRT3 weighs heavily in the metabolic balance: a new role for SIRT3 in metabolic syndrome. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2013 Feb;68(2):105-7.
15. Belenky P, Racette FG. Nicotinamide riboside promotes Sir2 silencing and extends lifespan via Nrk and Urh1/Pnp1/Meu1 pathways to NAD+. Cell. 2007 May 4;129(3):473-84.
16. Carles Cantó, Riekelt H. Houtkooper. The NAD+ precursor nicotinamide riboside enhances oxidative metabolism and protects against high-fat diet induced obesity. Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6; 15(6): 838–847.